Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Going for a Ride with Mom


Today was a glorious day, warm weather and sun. Ivan and I took a ride together and I wanted to share this wonderful event. Ivan loves to go for short rides with me on the horse, and he loves to go for long rides with Dan on the Three Wheeler!! I am glad that he loves to do both! We are riding Myrt, a 17 yr old Quarter Horse Mare. She is the great old mare that I got from Jerry Haire. I have known Myrt since she was 3 yrs old and she has been living with me for the past 4 yrs. Myrt has many jobs: watching over the foals, Dan's trail riding horse, Ivan's pony, and she helps with the training horses. We thank the Lord for great horses!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Jen! So fun to read about your life... and I had forgotten that you, too, have an Ivan. : ) I love that we all are in the blogging world, as our lives are so different from each other. It is pretty cool to get glimpses from time to time. Welcome to blogger!