Sunday, April 27, 2008

So Many to Things To Do...

This weekend was a fun weekend.
On Friday, Ivan and I went to the Minnesota Horse Expo and meet up with Kristin, Kody and Brenda Lee. Kody is 4, and the boys love to play together so they enjoyed seeing horses and tractors together. The boys were very good and got to enjoy horse and pony rides. Both Boys loved to walk thru the Horse Barn and see all the horses. Ivan got to see tractor, lawn mowers, and a bobcat so his day was complete. We spent almost the entire day at the Expo so I had a very tired boy when I got home.
On Saturday, we did the paper route and then went to Grandma and Grandpa Bunker's house for dinner with Auntie Missy and Uncle Phil. Ivan got to spend the night with Grandma and Grandpa, and he kept them very busy.
On Sunday, a family from Merrill, WI came to look at the donkeys I had for sale. They liked the donkeys and bought both of the gray dun donkeys and my 2 goats. The donkeys were a surprise for Mother's Day and their daughter wants to breed the goats to have kids for 4-H next year. I am very happy that I found a loving and caring home for the donkeys and the goats. Dan is happy the goats are gone because he did not like the goats on the cars!!! So that leaves us with just 1 donkey and he will make a great buddy for Catcher.
I hope everyone had a great weekend because was very full!!!

No comments: